EMMS has an immediate opening for an account executive to drive sales and grow relationships with property owners, REIT organizations and key industry partners. This position requires an individual that understands HVAC and water heating system basics, offers a consultative sales approach and demonstrates a solid work ethic. EMMS will support the account executive with technical training, performance based incentives, dedicated team members and a positive work environment.
- Research property owners, property management groups, REIT organizations, utility energy efficiency incentives and other industry stakeholders.
- Educate sales prospects with information on EMMS products, case studies, industry papers and develop sales prospects to obtain property surveys.
- Participate/Lead property surveys and develop EMMS product proposal and payback analysis to drive sales.
- Manage customer accounts throughout the entire sales cycle and product installation period to ensure a positive customer experience.<
- 30% travel required to build relationships with sales prospects, develop property surveys and represent EMMS at industry events.
Support and develop case studies, property survey reports, proposals, marketing literature and industry reports.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics or related field. Associates degree in HVAC or building science may be accepted upon review.
- Previous work experience in construction, HVAC, equipment/property maintenance or mechanical industries is preferred.
- Must demonstrate a consultative sales background and/or skill set with the ability to produce top sales results.
- Demonstrated reliability and ability to travel 30% of working hours.
- Demonstrated writing and analytical skills.
Ability to deliver proposals to executive level managers, provide excellent communication skills and work well within a team structure.
- Adept in basic software programs including Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Powerpoint.